Spend next winter in the SUN!!!

“Somos Hermanos was the best thing I've ever done; the best decision I've ever made.  Full stop.  I benefit from it in tangible (Spanish proficiency) and intangible (cultural competency, geopolitical and historical perspective) way every single day, to say nothing of the amazing friends that I made and have kept.”
Benjamin Rosenfeld participated in the Fall 2007 session. Benjamin is currently a pediatric cardiology fellow in Chicago at Northwestern University


Stand out from everyone else!

*Adventure* *Culture* *Language* *Service* *Healthcare*



GAP Year Program for Pre Health Professionals
. “ I am in the Primary Care track and hoping to work in both clinical primary care and population health when I finish residency. My continuity clinic is a federally qualified health center in a very diverse neighborhood in Queens and I love using the Spanish that I learned in Xela. Working with patients with different cultural, ethnic, religious, and linguistic backgrounds is a true honor. It's a priority that Somos Hermanos helped to instill in me and something that I hope to maintain throughout my career in primary care and public health.”
Masha Slavin participated in the Spring 2012 program. Masha is currently doing her Internal Medicine residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medicine

The experience of a lifetime

Visit our website for more information:


Somos Hermanos Inc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LECOM's Master of Medical Science Program

New Temple Post Bac Programs

Brandeis University's two-track Post-Baccalaureate and application fee waiver