Clinical Resource Coordinator at CHOP

Hi Dr. Patterson,

I hope you are well! Can’t believe over 3 years have passed since I was a student at Bucknell! My team currently has an open spot for a Clinical Resource Coordinator I. Can you please post the job description/link on your message board, etc.? I have attached the job summary. Here is the link: https://careers.chop.edu/job/Philadelphia-Resource-Coordinator-I-PA-19104/594401100/

Students can reach out to me with any questions.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best,
Jess




Jessica Britton
Clinical Research Project Manager

Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Division of Hematology
Colket Translational Research Building, 11200-28
3501 Civic Center Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Phone: 267-426-7633
Fax: 215-590-2256
Email: brittonj@email.chop.edu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LECOM's Master of Medical Science Program

New Temple Post Bac Programs

Brandeis University's two-track Post-Baccalaureate and application fee waiver